Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Button Block #20 Complete

It felt good to sit and stitch yesterday. I picked up a few things at WalMart that my mom needed and then just stitched the rest of the day. I finished up Button Block #20:

Button Block 20

After that, I started on this one:

Button Block 21

My dad is doing well. He can get down into the TV room now and sit by his computer for awhile. He said his computer chair is the most comfortable chair he's sat in in 2 weeks!

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Hi Pam,

Glad your dad is doing so well!

Each of your blocks is so pretty; your finished quilt will be stunning!

allie aller said...

Love the sequined trim on the peacock block!
So glad your dad is on the mend...

Susan said...

Even though pink is my least favorite color, pretty much, this block has a nice, soft look to it that I love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails