Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Button Block #19

It's been a busy and I must confess, an exhausting week! My dad is doing better. He's been moved to Rehab now and they had him walking a little bit yesterday. He starts Physical Therapy today. I won't be going up there today. I'm going to get my house in order and bake a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies to take to my dad tomorrow when Scott & I go up there to see him. Yes, I am going to bake! I hope that doesn't tear a hole in the Universe or anything! Ha, ha, ha!

Anyway, my stitching, sewing & crafting time has obviously been at almost a stand-still but I did finish up on this button block the other day. I was able to catch Part 6 of John Adams on HBO so I took that time to park myself on my sofa and finish this one up:

Button Block 19

Certainly, I could stitch in the evenings, but I've been so tired after driving around all day, seeing to it that my mom has everything taken care of that she needs to and seeing my dad, that I just pretty much crash when I get home. When I can keep my eyes open, I just do some reading.

Anyway, things will balance out little by little. As I said, I'm getting some cleaning and straightening up done today, I'll make some cookies and then see if I feel like stitching.

Hang in here with me everyone.

2 comments:

AmyS said...

I'm so glad to hear your father is doing better! Give yourself as much of a break as you need; do what you feel like doing. You deserve it. And if you don't get much stitching done, you can always post a photo of the cookies!

Cherry said...

Hi Pam, Glad your dad is doing well but I'm not sure about the cookie thing. Two earthquakes starting in your state today????? Watch out girl. Love your work as always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails