Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Goddess Cellphone Pouches

I finally completed these little cellphone pouches:

Sea Goddess 1

Twilight Garden Goddess 1

I don't know which one I like more! I think the Ocean Goddess is my favorite. I love doing seascapes!

These pouches are available here.

After doing my January Take It Further Challenge Block, I decided to do just a few small things for Valentine gifts. I'll start on this little cat later today.

Red Cat

I think I'll stitch and embellish this one all in white.

For now, my mom is coming over and we're going to run my beautiful antique treadle machine! Yep, I finally get to learn how to treadle and I can't wait. Once I get the hang of it, I want to piece some blocks just for the charm of it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comfort kitty is going to be gorgeous done in white with all those fantastic red fabrics!

Looking forward to seeing your progress pics.

Love how your goddess cell phone pouches turned out, too!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Cute cell phone pouches.

I have a fondness for treadle machines, I learned how to sew on my grandmas's. My mom had one in her basement and I used it to make doll clothes as a kid. I wish I had one of these machines today. Enjoy your machine.

Anonymous said...

Wow... hard decision.
I think my favourite is the purple pouch .
The golden face stands out so nicely.
Do you drill the faces to sew them down? Or do you use glue?

Your "Take it further" block is absolutely gorgeous. I never thought someone could create such a beautiful thing from this colors!

Susan said...

I'm glad you are getting to use the treadle. I think it would be good exercise! I just have to find one, after I have a home to put it in. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails