Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 30, 2021

October Releases Now Available

I just released 3 new designs for October.  My cousin Kim asked me for a realistic chipmunk.  He's surrounded with colorful Autumn leaves and munching on a sunflower!

Then I thought about a Colorful Owl for Halloween.  Worked in black and orange, his is name is Edgar as in Edgar Allen Poe.

Finally, being a country girl, I did a cherry/kitchen themed Colorful Cat named Cherry Berry.



Ask for these at your favorite needlework retail store or find them in my shop.

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Nice work! That chipmunk is awesome!

diamondc said...

Pamela: very pretty new designs, I am working on my Cat design from your collection, I am almost half way finished.
I will be posting my progress tomorrow.

Catherine

Related Posts with Thumbnails