Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 03, 2021

All New Releases Are Available Now

The Needlework Expo Trade Show was awesome!  I had so much fun talking with shop owners!!

My shop orders have been processed and most have been shipped!  Yeah!!  Be sure to ask for my patterns at your favorite needlework retail stores!

Here are the new releases:











You can also find these and all my patterns here.

1 comment:

diamondc said...

Pamela: Your new designs are wonderful, I am so in love with the owls, I will have to post on my blog today and share your post.

Catherine

Related Posts with Thumbnails