Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Crazy Ornaments in Cross Stitch

Because of my love for crazy quilting, I sometimes try to incorporate that style of needlework into my cross stitch designs.

I've just released a set of "Crazy Ornaments" in cross stitch:



These ornament designs can be stitched on 14 count Aida but my preference would be to stitch them on Perforated Paper!  Worked in DMC threads and beautiful gold and silver Kreinik metallic #4 braids, these designs are perfect for tree ornaments, package tie on's, added to cookie plates for friends and neighbors or little gifts for co-workers!

Ask for them at your favorite needlework retail shop or find them in my Etsy store!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails