Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 25, 2019

Price Drop On Embellishment Packs

Good Morning everyone!  I've dropped the price on my Embellishment Packs.  I can't store much here so I'm offering these for $15.00 which includes Free Shipping:

These are small pieces of various drapery trims.  Each packs contains at least 85 pieces.  These are perfect for crazy quilting, textile art, doll making and lots of other craft projects!!

More photos in my shop.

Here's the direct link to this item in my Etsy store:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/732285412/crazy-quilt-embellishment-packs-for?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails