Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Never Ending Sampler Stitch Along Panel 3 Band 10

I apologize for my delay in adding new bands for everyone to enjoy.  I've mentioned before that my life has been rather challenging for quite some time now. 

I'm caught up on things for the time being so here is the next installment of The Never Ending Sampler.  First, the entire sampler so far:

Here is Band #10:

And here it is with the Band 9 overlap for placement purposes:

This band is nothing more than straight stitches.  Feel free to add beads if you would like.

Don't forget, crazy quilters can use these borders as seam treatments!!!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails