Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, January 02, 2017

Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine - Spring 2017 - Sneak Peek!!!

Every year, once the holidays are behind us, my mind immediately turns to thoughts of Spring.  Sorry, I'm just not a Winter person!

I'm thinking now of warmer weather, flowers, shamrocks and Robins.  Oh, the beautiful Robins!  Last year, I saw my 1st Robin of Spring at the end of January.  I'm praying that they come back the same time this year!!!

Speaking of Robins, I thought for today, I would share a sneak peek of the Spring 2017 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine:

Yes, our cover artist for the Spring 2017 issue is the one and only, crazy quilter extraordinaire, Allison Aller!  Thank you Allie for this beautiful cover design!!!

This issue will be released on February 1, 2017!

In other news, I'll be starting on the Summer issue shortly.  I'm still looking for articles, tutorials and eye candy photos of buttons, button clusters and unique uses for buttons.  If you have anything you would like me to include the in the upcoming "button issue", please email me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cover, as one would expect of Allie. I haven't done much with buttons in the last few years. I have plans, but haven't done them, so that's no help! One day last spring, I looked outside - probably still winter, actually - and there were at least 100 robins on the lawn, and more in the street and other lawns nearby - looking for worms, I suppose. I'd never seen so many in one place!

Renee said...

Beautiful cover! I copied your photo and am mentioning it on my blog today. I will include a link to MagCloud. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails