Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, December 16, 2016

Update On Scott

Cancer is a disaster! Nothing but a painful chaotic disaster!

Scott is having a rough time today. He's having horrible cramps despite the Imodium and he's having trouble keeping anything down. If this round of chemo goes like the last one, he should start to feel better on Sunday or Monday. I hope that's what happens!

Please send prayers everyone! He has 1 more round of chemo after this one and then we move on to radiation.

If you can, please share this on your social media sites. I just got another bill for $1,400.00 from the hospital. That's on top of the $1,500.00 worth of bills I got last week. I don't know how they expect people to pay for all this. But I'm so grateful for all the help and support that we've received. And again, please keep saying prayers for Scott. Only God can help him get through the horrible sickness from the chemo.


https://www.gofundme.com/scotts-cancer-treatment

Thank you everyone!


Pam

4 comments:

KaHolly said...

Stay strong! I'm a 37 year survivor.....miracles do happen!

Christina said...

I'm so sorry you are both having to go through with this. I will definitely keep you both in my prayers.

Have you thought of doing a fund raiser cross stitch chart? I think it was last year a cross stitch designer made a chart exclusively to raise funds for her daughter. I don't remember the exact details.

Christina said...

I'm so sorry you are both having to go through this. My continued prayers for both of you.

Have you considered doing a fundraiser cross stitch chart. I believe it was last year a designer designed a chart to raise funds for her daughter. I don't remember the exact details, just that a lot of the ONS were advertising it on their websites and newsletters.

Anonymous said...

Pam, I understand not being able to pay the bills. If you are a low income family many times the hospitals will create a payment plan or some can write the majority of it off. You have to ask for the paperwork, fill it out and send it in. I had 600 in bills and they wrote the whole thing off. Hope husband gets better.xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails