Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Finished Clutch Purse with Broiderie Perse Applique

I put this Clutch Purse together yesterday.  You might remember this piece as I used it for my Broiderie Perse Tutorial.  And Part 2 is here.





I absolutely love this piece!  I think it's the soft colors, the Broiderie Perse Applique and the Shibori ribbon.  It's so feminine!

5 comments:

Lin said...

It's gorgeous Pamela! I have never used a purse frame - is yours stitched or glued? xx

Susan Shufelt said...

Very pretty piece Pam. I agree I like it because of the colors and the applique too. But you always produce such lovely pieces.

Joyce Carter said...

That is sooo gorgeous! And you are right-it is very feminine. The colors are very soft and so, so pretty. I really love it.

DH said...

It is beautiful! I love everything about it!

Judy S. said...

Very nice, Pam. That is such a pretty frame; I love the clasp! And of course the stitching is fabulous also.

Related Posts with Thumbnails