Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

St Patricks Day Tussy Mussy's

Today's offerings are Mom's latest St. Patricks Day Tussy Mussy's:






I just love St. Patrick's Day!  I think it's because it's the beginning of Spring!  And after a day of 6 degrees below 0, I am so done with Winter!  The only thing that made todays cold temps tolerable was the sun has been out all day!  I'm so looking forward to the Robins coming back.  I love their beautiful song!  And believe me, when I see my first Robin of Spring, ya'll be the first to know about it!  LOL!!!



3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Too cold here for the robins to even think of appearing - they'd definitely freeze to death! Nice to see the pretty greens in these tussies - at least we can dream of spring.

El Desván de la Gata Perezosa said...

Preciosa esa labor, saludos.

Judy S. said...

Pretty! Your mom is very creative, and so are you! We have a great niece who was born on St. Paddy's Day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails