Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Pillows Finished

I finally got around to finishing up these last two pillows that I stitched:


These are both in my Etsy shop.  At the moment, I'm stitching up a couple of little door hanger pillows and when I finish that, I'll be starting on my block for the 2016 Crazy Quilt Calendar!  Yes, it's time to get that together!!  I've sent out my invitations and the girls are so excited!!  All are bouncing off the walls.

But I'll have more information on that down the road a way.  For now, it's like 0 degrees outside and I can live without that!  Tomorrow is supposed to be colder! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails