Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Girl With Cat Pillow

Well, I'm getting the hang of things here!  This #Asus computer is awesome!  And Photoshop is much easier than I expected.  It's just a matter of figuring out where all the tools are.  Basically, the tools are the same as what I'm used with Corel software, it's all just in a different places.  Piece of cake!

So, what am I stitching on these days?  Another pillow:

I'm really into stitching with purple these days!  It's a nice change from my usual pink!

Also this morning, I sewed up my little kitty door hangers.  I just have to stuff them and sew the little butts shut.  I'll do that later and then I'll post more photos of those.

I'm just about ready for Christmas.  All I have left to do is to wrap my gifts.  I'll do that over the weekend.  Maybe Bubba will give me a hand with that.

Be sure to stop by on New Year's Day as I'll be posting a sneak peek of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine!  Just the cover!  But it's very Springy and I'm sure by New Year's, we'll all need a little breath of Springtime air!

5 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Horrors! Does this mean you are going to become a purple convert?

Mosaic Magpie said...

The new magazine sounds exciting. Seems as though #Asus has saved the day!
Deb

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love this purple piece. Glad your computer transition is going so well.
Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Pamela, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015 stitching year.And what a nice colors have you done with your pillow.

Hugs Maria

Judy S. said...

I love Photo Shop, Fun pillow, too. Glad you're up and running again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails