Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Getting Ready To Paint

Well, I have everything I need to get my room painted pink!  The white base coat paint and the glaze and the pale pink paint for sponge painting.  Still waiting for DH to fix the drywall crack under the window though.  I took my Marie Antoinette quilt down.  I have to clean that and I took the valance down and will wash that tomorrow.  I will use that valance again because I like it.  I'll take before and after photos so you can see the change.  This room is very pretty now.  It's sponge painted a soft sage green and I have purple Wisteria stenciled in here. But it's been this way for well over 12 years and I'm tired of it.  So soon it will be pink!

Once I get the painting done, I'll be stenciling roses in here.  I already pulled out my stencil and just have to run to Michaels to get the stencil paint.  I can do that as I feel like it though.

I've been working out the details of my new Dell computer too.  My dad has been helping me.  Our next step is to pick out a monitor.  Don't know why I can't figure all this out on my own but it's sort of overwhelming.  The computer I have now is about 15 years old and everything has changed so much over the years that I just feel better having my dad help me.

I found a white corner desk in a catalog so I need to get that ordered.

In the meantime, I've been putting pages together for my first issue of the magazine.  The cover is done and I have about 15 other pages all done and ready to go.  So far, I'm very pleased with it.  I hope everyone else is too.

For now, I finished stitching up a little purse:

This isn't sewn together yet.  I just kind of have it all pinned into shape.

I started another one of the same style:

I have a 3rd one to stitch as well. Once they're all stitched, I'll put them together.

I guess that's my news for today.  It's time for me to get off the computer and go fold some laundry!


1 comment:

Gina E. said...

15 years old??? Gosh Pam, I thought I kept mine for a long time - my last computer lasted 10 years before it slowed down to a crawl and wouldn't update anything. This one is now five years old and is still going strong, thank goodness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails