Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

More Needle Felted Brooches

Another cold one here today.  But tomorrow, we're supposed to have a high of 11 degrees.  That should feel tropical compared to the last few days!  Of course, they are calling for snow.  There's a surprise.  I don't know where we're all going to put anymore but I guess we'll figure it out. 

In the meantime, I have more photos of the Needle Felted Brooches that I made:






I have more but I think for tomorrow, I'll share photos of my Crazy Quilt Valentine Hearts.  I finished those this morning. 



2 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

Phew Pam! You have been busy, it's making my brow sweat thinking of all that gorgeous creativity going on!
They are lovely, something for every taste and colour too.
Looking forward to seeing tomorrows' post!
Hugs
Sandie xxx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Would you believe that after the frigid temperatures and all the snow we've had they're now calling for rain tomorrow? Your brooches are beautiful btw...a little bit of brightness in all the snow-gloom.

Related Posts with Thumbnails