Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt Pillow

I have a cute photo of Cotton to share with you today but first, I finished up on my St Patricks Day Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt Pillow.  Well, the stitching is done.  If all goes well, perhaps I can sew it together tomorrow:

Be sure to look closely at the dress.  I used some organza ribbon to accent the ruffles and I beaded the bottom of the skirt!  I also highlighted the fab with a few straight stitches in light grey.  Those few little touches make the image pop instead of it falling into the background.

Now, for this cute picture of Cotton:

Scott and I were watching a documentary on National Geographic channel about Hummingbirds.  Cotton sat in front of the television the entire hour and watched all the little birdies!  He was fascinated with them.  It's not at all uncommon for him to watch TV but I thought this was cute!


3 comments:

Jules said...

Cotton is adorable watching the TV. But now you have to teach him that he sits too close and will hurt his eyes, lol!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Awwww - Cotton is SO cute!! I actually was wondering just yesterday if you would soon be posting some kittie pictures...thought waves must have gotten to you. Marie looks fab, btw.

Susan Shufelt said...

As always Pamela such beautiful work. I always love seeing what you do.

Your little Cotton is cute watching TV. My new puppy has been doing some TV watching herself. It's fun to watch them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails