Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Victorian Crazy Quilt Handbag

My latest purse is finished!  Here is my Victorian Crazy Quilt Handbag:



I love the contrast of the black and the pink!

I also have a few photos of my Mom's new Hanging Hearts:



I'm currently stitching up a few Crazy Quilt Cellphone Pouches.  I'll post photos of those soon.


2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Because I'm curious, I have to ask....do you do anything on the back of your purses or are they plain? Your purse is beautiful - pink and black definitely go well together. I think your mom does such wonderful work (say hi for me!)

NickiLee said...

Oh Pam.... this one is a real beauty for sure! Love the Pink & Black together - I've alawys enjoyed working with those 2 colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails