Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Peacock Purse Ready To Assemble

I finished up the stitching on my Crazy Quilt Peacock Purse and even crocheted so pretty fuzzy trim for the bottom of the bag:

Here's a close up photo of the peacock:

And some more close up photos of the stitching and embellishments:

I hope to get this assembled this week a long with a few other things.  The cellphone pouches that I made need to be put together as well.

I want to make a few small crazy quilt Christmas tree ornaments but again, I need to get to my sewing machine for that.



1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Looks beautiful Pam! Nobody does peacocks as perfectly as you do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails