Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Crazy Quilt Finishes

It's been a busy week.  I feel like all I've done is run around here and run around there.  Appointments, having to pick up things at the grocery store and then cleaning and laundry.  But somehow I managed to finish up a few of the projects that I was working on.  First is my Victorian Crazy Quilt Handbag:

I had crocheted some pink trim for the bottom but when I put it this purse together, it just didn't seem to work.  So I went a more simple finish for the bottom.  I think it came out nicely!

Next is my Snowman Pillow:

If you don't remember, I made this piece for my aunt for her birthday which is in October.  My aunt loves snowmen so I think she'll enjoy having this!

Finally, I finished up this Crazy Quilt Teddy Bear Doll:

This is a gift for a friend.  I want to get this in the mail either tomorrow or Saturday.

For those of you taking my Crazy Quilt Online Course, I'm working on Lesson 8 right now.  I thought I'd have it done by now but again, I feel like I've done nothing but run around all week!  We'll have it ready soon!


2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sounds like your week has been much like mine! Your finishes are all three so pretty.

FredaB said...

Hi Pam

Your work is so pretty. I loved the Victorian handbag. So you.

I have a giveaway going on so make sure you stop by my blog and enter it.

Hugs
FredaB

Related Posts with Thumbnails