Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Crazy Quilt Christmas Pillow

I'm pleased to say that I've completed the model for Lesson 8 of my Online Crazy Quilt Class.  Now that it's ready, I just have to type up the instructions and send it off to Jason who will put it together into a beautiful booklet.  I think ya'll will enjoy this one!  We're going to cover some new techniques! 

So now that I have that ready, I'm going to stitch on this Crazy Quilt Christmas Pillow:

The poinsettia is from a vintage hankie that I bought at a flea market earlier this Summer.  Be sure to follow my progress and see how this turns out! 

I have a new photo of my little Cotton for you:

I think his eyes are very sensitive because he always blinks when I use the flash.  He's 4 months old now and sweet as can be!  I tried to get a photo of Wrigley but he's always in motion so I'll keep trying!


2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I suppose I am going to have to succumb to the thoughts of THAT day in December soon. Don't mind the though of it as much as the thought of the weather that goes along with it. Cotton, btw, is adorable.

said...

So sweet to see the latest addition to your family!! Love your CQ block, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails