Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another Students Crazy Quilt Block Lesson 6

I have another students block to share with you today.  This is Kathy's Lesson 6 block:

Isn't this a pretty block?  Kathy used a photo image of strawberries and then enhanced them with some embroidery and silk ribbon work.  And then some strawberry buttons.  Which I think I've seen at Hobby Lobby.  I love the border with the detached chain flowers inside a circle.  Very original!  And check out the spider!  Ooooh, a very scary spider!  Love it!

Beautiful work Kathy!  Thank you for sending this to me to share with my readers!

Another photo that I thought I'd share today is my Crazy Quilt Cat Pillow.  Well, the stitched piece anyway.  I still have to sew it into a pillow.  The stitching is complete now:

I love this block!  I can't wait to sew it together!

I'll leave you today with a cute photo of my babies:

I got lucky and happened to see them both laying on the chair together.   On top of my stuff.  Which cats always seem to have a tendency to do!  But it looks like Wrigley and Cotton are going to be best friends!  Can you believe how much Wrigley has grown?  He was only 3 pounds when we adopted him!  Cotton is only 3 pounds now.  And I don't laugh but I measured Wrigley's tail again and that grew too!  It's over 14 inches long.  I've never had a cat with such a long tail before!



1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Kathy did a beautiful job! Really like the use of the strawberry image. And Cotton and Wrigley are SO cute together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails