Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Handmade St Patricks Day Decor

As I mentioned yesterday, I've been busy, busy, busy!  I have been stitching like crazy and made some pretty St Patricks Day decorations:



 This one is a model for my upcoming Crazy Quilt book:

All of these are at Etsy.

I also made this little St. Patrick's Day cat doll as a gift for a friend:


And I made 2 more door hangers for gifts but still have to sew them together.  Will post photos when I have them ready.

For now, I'm getting ready to stitch up the cover design for my next crazy quilt booklet!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Those are terrific! St. Patrick's Day is one of my 2 favorite holidays, (the other one being Christmas!) I can't wait to see what else you've created! Have a great weekend! Kelly xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails