Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Original Berlin Work Cards

I've posted these before, years ago, but I came across them this morning while looking for one of my own patterns and thought it would be nice to share them again.

These are old, original Berlin Wool Work Cards.  They are hand painted and made in Germany and made probably before 1850.  I found these at an antique shop and can you believe, I only paid 50 cents for each of them? 

Anyway, 2 of them are marked Wiener Stickmuster.  The other is unmarked.  Please enjoy them.  I scanned them at 400 dpi so they should be easy to stitch from if anyone would like to do that.



If you would like to "Pin" my images, please feel free to do so but please be sure a link to my blog is included.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Beautiful!

Thanks for posting them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails