Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Color and Composition Classes Lesson 1

Good Morning everyone and Happy New Year!  2012 was a challenging year for many of us and not necessarily in a good way.  But instead of looking back at unpleasant challenges, let's look forward to new, fun and exciting challenges!

I'm pleased to announce the release of Lesson 1 of my Color and Composition Classes.  If you're new to my blog and would like to learn more about these online Crazy Quilt Classes, please click the above link.

*The theme that we'll be working with for Lesson 1 is Forget Me Not
*The color scheme is pink, blue and white/cream.
*The techniques we'll be using are:  counted cross stitch, applique and seam embroidery beadwork

Crazy Quilt Color and Composition Lesson 1 is available as a digital download and as a hard copy and it can be ordered from Magcloud.

The 25 lessons will run as a stitch along so I've set up a Flickr group where we can share photos and discuss the lessons.

If you have any questions regarding this series of crazy quilt classes, please feel free to email me or leave a comment for me here on my blog.

Again everyone, Happy New Year, Happy Stitching and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's projects!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I wish I had more time so I could play along with your class Pam - congratulations on your new endeavour. I know your students will learn a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails