Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

More Cellphone Pouches

I've been stitching on some little cellphone pouches for my Etsy shop.  I completed this one this morning:

 And I'll start stitching on this one later this afternoon:

I sewed up the black and red purse this morning that finished last week so all I have left to do is the handwork.  I'll have photos of that soon.

For now, I'm going spend and hour or two working on Volume 3 of Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments.

Also if you're using kittyandme.com to access my blog, please bookmark me at http://www.kittyandmedesigns.blogspot.com/ .

And if you email me using my kittyandme email address, please change your address book to this one.

I've decided to drop the domain name for my blog so it'll default back to the blogspot address and I'll lose my kitty and me email address but that's okay since that's where most of my junk email comes from.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

It's nice when something useful is so beautiful.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

That little bird looks so happy singing away on your pouch, and I have to say that the flower in the lower image is intriguing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails