Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Victorian Purple

I pulled some lace and trim for my next project.  I love this purple and black color combination.  Very Victorian:


I still have to sew the snaps on my last 2 purses and then they'll be done and ready for photographing.

We'll be going over to see my dad this afternoon.  I made him a huge box of cookies to snack on while he reads.  For as far back as I can remember, my dad has always had his nose in a book.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Pam, That's beautiful. I love the colors of this. What will you make this into?
Have a great day.

Sandy said...

How rich that will be.

Sarah Sequins said...

The purple and black are stunning together! I'll be excited to see how that project turns out.

My dad was a reader, too. He'd read a book a day, and he loved Sherlock Holmes. We also bonded over Harry Potter. :)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Black and purple is so elegant and one of my favourite colour combinations. My dad was a huge reader too and in the last 12 years of his life he kept me busy running to the library for more large print books. He read their entire collection of westerns I'm sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails