Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Victorian Purple Crazy Quilt

All I managed to accomplish on this yesterday was to sew the lace and trim pieces down:


Some of my readers know that I have not felt well for a very long time.  And it's apparent now that I got off a little too much medication a little too soon.  It's a catch 22.  I either put up with side effects or I put up with symptoms.  Unless things get worse, I guess I'll live with symptoms but I'm in slow motion.  That's just the way it's going to have to be for right now.

I was asked what I was going to make this piece into.  I haven't decided yet.  Either a purse or a pillow.  I thought when I get the stitching done, that I would ask my readers to vote.  I think it'll be pretty either way!

3 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Hopefully they can regulate your meds soon...you have struggled too much trying to get a nice level. The new project will be stunning no matter what it is made into.
Deb

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sending hugs your way Pam. Keep stitching and it will help you deal with the rest.

Anonymous said...

Neva's Niche
I have just found this site & wanted to let you know I think your work is beautiful! I don't know about your medical condition but hang in there & try to be strong. Our prayers are with you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails