Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Crazy Quilt Cat Purse

It was a hot one yesterday.  I ran a few errands, had iced tea with mom and then came home and finished the stitching on my crazy quilt cat purse:

I'll sew this together as soon as I feel up to it and add it to the shop.

After dinner, I pulled a couple of more project from my basket of "ready to stitch on" things.  I thought I'd do another of my little signature cat dolls:

I always like to do something small in between larger projects.

And here's a more traditional crazy quilt project, attached to a frame and ready to stitch:

I haven't decided yet if I'll sew this into a pillow or a purse.  We'll see when I get it stitched.

Today is supposed to be quite toasty!  I'll water my plants early, run to the grocery store and then spend the rest of the day indoors.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails