Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Handmade Greeting Cards with Glitter

I've been rather busy the last few days!  I'm getting ready to teach my Crazy Quilt class which is next Friday.  I have my workbooks together and just have to write a list of notes for myself and I should be good to go!  I'll be teaching my Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments technique to a group of 8 ladies up in Delafield, Wisconsin.
In other news, mom and I did a bit of shopping on Etsy the other day.  I realized that I was really missing Etsy so after talking about it with mom, we agreed that we would move our holiday items to our newly renamed, Holiday Boutique!  Everything else will remain in our Cottage Boutique.  I spent a good few hours yesterday working on that and it'll take me some time to get all of our holiday things over to Etsy but I think it'll be nice.  So Kitty & Me Designs is now at 2 locations!  Fun!!!

When I finished up the basics over at our Etsy shop, I added some new Handmade Glittered Greeting Cards to our Cottage Boutique:



I have a lot more cards to add to the shop.  Mom and I have been making these cards for a few weeks now.  These are blank note cards ready for personalizing.  We felt that since we have a gift shop, we should offer some pretty cards.  These are made with vintage greeting cards and lots of glitter!  I'll be adding a few more to the shop later today and I'll be moving a few more of our holiday items over to Etsy.

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

The cards are beautiful.
Have fun with your students at the class. Sounds like fun.

Kim B said...

Your cards are fantastic! Your class sounds like a lot of fun!! I wish I were closer so I could take it. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Kim

Christie Cottage said...

Beautiful cards!

<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Rent server said...

Wow! Beautiful greetings!

Anonymous said...

Great!!! such abeautiful greeting cards i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Business Cards

Related Posts with Thumbnails