Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Sunday!

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Easter!
While looking for a pretty Victorian Easter image to use this morning, I came across an absolutely gorgeous blog called, Sugar Moon!  This image is courtesy of Jessica.  Please do hop over and see Jessica's blog.  Her photos are gorgeous!  If you love Shabby Chic, Vintage and Cottage, you will love meeting her!

I wish you all, my dear blog friends a very Happy Easter!  If you haven't entered my drawing yet, please see the post below this one.  You could win one of my Crazy Quilt Cat Dolls!

3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Happy Easter my sweet friend!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Pam.
I hope you and your mom had a peaceful and joyous Easter. Our day was warm and mostly sunny and we are grateful for that!.

Kim B said...

Have a wonderful week. I will check out the site you found. Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails