Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt Block #8

Being that today is the first full day of Spring, I thought I'd better get a move on with my Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt!
After running into town this morning and doing some paperwork, I took several hours for myself and started stitching.  This is the block with the lace & trims:
And here it is with the seams embroidered:
Can you find the borders that are from my Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatment book?

7 comments:

VintageFeedsacks said...

Lovely!

debi said...

It's going to be another beautiful square Pam! I love the colors you're using in this quilt, just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!Can't wait to see more!! Beautiful, elegant stitcheries here.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Always beautiful ... (())

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I think every one of these is better than the last so I can only begin to imagine the whole when it comes together. I didn't know there were so many different images of Marie A available! You're making a heirloom Pam.

BJ said...

I do love the color choices and fancy stitches...can't wait to see the finished product!

Judy S. said...

Nice! What's with this snow?

Related Posts with Thumbnails