Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Free Digital Art Postcards

I've been playing with my Photopaint software a little bit today.  I'm amazed at all the great digital art I see online and thought I'd try some.  I've been playing with fractals for years but never really got into layering images and playing with some of the other filters.
I was in part, trying to keep myself busy while Nascar was on.  Sorry, Football season finally ended and now it's Nascar season!  And since Bubba seems to be deaf most of the time, I decided to get myself away from the noise of the TV, and spend some time in my little craft supply room playing on my big computer.

This is just one of the cool images I came up with. Your welcome to download this image and use it as a printable postcard or ECard.  And please see my other Digital Art Postcards.  I confess, even I'm amazed at what I came up with!  I am really liking any type of collage art these days!

In other news, I'm almost done with my Crazy Quilt Teddy Bears.  I pieced 3 of them and just have to finish up stitching on the 3rd one and then I can sew them together.  I'm kind of eager to see how they look sewed up and stuffed since I've never made them before.  I'll post a pic as soon as I have them ready.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice. I love that face looking out from the center. I wonder what she is thinking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails