Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday! Pink Lemonade Lady!!!!

Happy Pink Saturday everyone!  I pushed myself just a twinge to get this completed in time for this week's Pink Saturday presentation.  I cannot tell you how much I love this crazy quilt piece!


This sweet little lady is drinking lemonade and surrounded by pink roses worked in silk ribbon embroidery!  I actually bought the frame first, in a resale shop so this is a trash to treasure project!!!  I worked the crazy quilt block to go with the frame.


It's entirely embroidered and beaded by hand.  I added some vintage millinery flowers to the bottom corner of the frame for just a touch of vintage charm!


As much as I hate to part with it, I just know that there's someone who will absolutely love to have it so I've added it to my Etsy shop.

So that's my Pink Saturday post for today everyone!  I'd like to say a special thank you to our gracious host Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for allowing me to participate in Pink Saturday.  Please stop by her blog for a visit and while you're there, check out some of the other lovely Pink Saturday Bloggers!

Also, my drawing for this pretty little Sewing Art Quilt continues:


I'm so eager to find out who the winner is!!!  To learn more about how to enter, please click here!  Help me reach my 300 Followers!!!  I have another lovely prize all ready to go for my next drawing!!!

Finally, tomorrow (Sunday) is the 15th of the month!  That means I have a new Guest Blogger to introduce you too.  You're all in for a real treat so please stop by again to meet her.  She's a sweet angel and has loads of eye candy to share with you!

Have a great Pink Saturday everyone!

20 comments:

Shirl said...

Hello Happy Pink Saturday. I love your beautiful crazy quilt picture. Your blog is beautiful. I love cross stitch and I am just getting my supplies together to do some crazy quilting too!
Beverly asked us to feature on our blog a new blog that we visit so I've chosen you this week.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Annesphamily said...

I like this pink post very much! You have such a sweet blog. I am glad you came by to join me, I enjoy knowing you and hope you come by soon. Have a HPS! Anne

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Pam Sweetie...
What a beautiful share today. I love your lady. She looks so pretty sipping her lemonade and smiling at the camera. I love the fabrics and bead work that you have done. Someone definitely is going to love this one.
I especially love the daisy trim.

So beautiful. Thank you for sharing with me today. I hope you have a gorgeous Saturday all planned out with lots of fun.

Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Laurie said...

Love it Pam! And yes can't wait for the 300th, to see who wins!

Loui♥ said...

Hi Pam..
how adorable!!
i know you must have put hours into the intricate details!
Pink Lemonade..
Perfect!
hugs!
Loui♥

Anonymous said...

happy to read~ thank you!............................................................

Rebecca said...

Such unique items -happy PS

NanE said...

Happy Pink Saturday Pam! What an incredible piece you have created this week! I can't imagine the hours you must have put into it. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend, Nan

Jorgelina said...

Happy pink saturday!!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Your crazy quilting piece is lovely. Thank you for sharing. And thanks for visiting Blackberry Creek. Happy Pink Saturday.

Abramyan Avenue said...

Very very beautiful! I am crazy for quilts...
Your blog is just beautiful! I love it! You just got yourself a new follower!!
-April

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love how you've made this even more dimensional by putting the flowers onto the frame. Nice touch!

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful picture. She is just adorable. Love her smile. That is a great frame you found too. Have a very Pink Saturday.

Catharina Maria said...

You have made beautiful art !
Love from the Netherlands ♥RINI♥

Judy S. said...

Very pretty, Pam! Beautiful work as always.

LizlovesVintage said...

Hi Pam,
Thanks for visiting my Blog! You are very creative. Happy Pink Saturday! Hugs, LizlovesVintage

debi said...

Oh, Pam, this piece is stunning! I love it in the frame.

D. Jean Quarles said...

Such a pretty pink post today. Love your picture. Too cute.

Dena E's Blog said...

You have some gorgeous items here Sweetie...
Sorry for the late~ness this PINK Saturday,,, we had went shopping for the rest of the boys school things last minute and my hopes to be back early were dashed...Please forgive me... :0)
Blessings and Hugs Dena

esquiltingpassion said...

I so enjoy looking at your pieces, I am sure that every time you look at them you see something new. Absolutely beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails