Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday Everyone!

Another lovely Pink Saturday!!!  I have 2 things to share with you today.  Both of these gorgeous Victorian Tussy Mussy's were made by mom:





These were custom orders.  I love it when mom does kitties!  If anyone is interested in a custom order for Tussy Mussy's, please drop me an email.  Mom is thrilled when she's asked for something special!!!

Before I head out for today, we're really getting close to 300 followers.  That means we can have our drawing for my Sewing Art Quilt soon!! 



If you would like to enter to win this quilt, please click here for the details.

I would like to say thank you to our Pink Saturday hostess Beverly at How Sweet The Sound.  Please take a moment to visit Beverly's blog and while you're there, check out some of the other sweet Pink Bloggers!

11 comments:

Char said...

Wow, those are just lovely. So much detail and talent. It's very obvious that there is magic in those hands, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Annesphamily said...

Awesome treasures! I like stopping by. HPS to you and your mom! Anne

NanE said...

Happy Pink Saturday Pam! Love the Tussie Mussies your mom made! TFS

Laurie said...

These tussie's are soooo beautiful! And kittens!

Sew Hungryhippie said...

Thanks for your sweetness while visiting my blog! I come from Freeport,IL which is kinda close to McHenry...small world. ANyways, I'm trying to follow you, but the button is not cooperating with me right now, so I will try again in a while. Love the background...love the tutorials. Keep up the good work! :o)
natalie

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh my, now I have to put mine in the closet because they are embarrassed ..what beautiful tussies !! Of course I'm partial to the kitty. :))
Thank you for your kind words. I can see your blog is going to be real eye candy ...
Francie

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sweet little kittens peeking out of the tussies. I'm going to start stalking the mailman in earnest next week, waiting for mine to come!

Kelee Katillac said...

Happy 300--thats quite a feat!

love,kelee

D. Jean Quarles said...

Happy Pink Day!

caroldaisy said...

Pam, I have viewed your gorgeous
projects many times and have just
found sometime to sit and do some
blogging time. Pleased to become one of your followers.
Carol Daisy

Shanna said...

I think they are so pretty! Of course, I love your blog and I am always inspired and intrigued. You rmother did a beautiful job! I just posted my first Pink Saturday (Disney style)!
Shanna@http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails