Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Trip To JoAnn Fabrics Store

We went up to JoAnn's today.  Just needed to get out a little really.  I picked up some beads, a couple of purse handles, a few spools of bead thread, some felt and some flowers that were marked down. The felt was 4 for $1.00 if anyone needs some!  Anyway, just needed some basic supplies.  There was some fabric that I was drooling all over but my husband reminded me that I have plenty of fancy fabric.  I told him that I didn't have any like that and he said it'll be there next time.  Okay, I get the hint!  Ha, ha, ha!  Actually, he couldn't care less what I buy.  He puts things in my cart that he thinks I need.  What a guy!

When we left there, we stopped at Wendy's for one of their little tiny cheeseburgers and we split a small fry and then came home where I have been doing laundry ever since.  And then my husband asked for me some bread.  He never asks for anything so I didn't want to say no.  Thank goodness for my Kitchenaid.  I made a loaf of wheat bread.  It's on the second rise now so I can bake it in about 45 minutes.  Should make the house smell really good.  We'll have it with salad later.

I have a few new things to share today.  Actually, I have loads of new things from mom and myself but I can only do so many at one time.  First are my Orchid Greeting Tags:

 

The orchids are from a vintage greeting card.  I really love making pretty tags.  These would be so pretty on Birthday gifts or Mother's Day gifts.
Next are some more of Mom's Victorian Tussy Mussy's:


 

Those fuzzy little chicks are just too cute!

I'm getting ready to start stitching on some little Angel Brooches.  First, I think I'll sit in a tub filled with bubbles and relax a bit with my magazines.  Then I'll stitch for a bit.  I'm definately feeling better.  I noticed a bit of a change on Saturday.  I feel a twinge more on the planet and not quite as "out there" as I felt.  Still, I'm out of steam by 5:00 pm every day.  So it's time to rest.

Speaking of resting, I'll leave you with a photos of my lazy little Simba:


 

He's really the sweetest little angel of a kitty.  Doesn't bother anything or anyone.  Very quiet and gentle.  And definitely lazy!   I think I want to be a cat in my next life and live with someone like me!

3 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Isn't Simba Beautiful! Such a pretty little thing.

It's great when husbands are supportive of our little quirks. I collect frogs and mine helps me find places to display them, and has even let me have a frog acrylic toilet seat. What a guy!

x

Judy S. said...

Homemade bread, yum! Your Simba is a beauty!

Sandy G said...

Simba, the beauty! She looks very content! Love the basket pillow she is laying on. Nice work! Mom and daughter have been at it again - bringing beauty to the world. Thanks for sharing!

I can almost smell that bread! Aahh! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails