Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Preview Of Upcoming Attractions

I thought I'd share a sneak peek of my Crazy Quilt Trinket Boxes with you:

 

They're all done and ready for the shop.   I'll have more photos tomorrow as well as other things that mom and I have made.  After I run to WalMart in the morning, I think I'll work on listing our newest things.

I'm terribly restless & bored out of my mind today.  I can't settle in on anything.  I have plenty of things I can do.  Cleaning is always an option but don't feel like doing that at the moment.  I've been wanting to rearrange some things here in my computer room but don't care to do that right now.  I could start on the tax stuff.   Ewwww......I have tons of things I want to make but just can't zero in on anything.  I've actually felt this way for a few days and I've been hoping it would pass but so far, it hasn't.

I just called mom and asked if I can come over and play there.  Of course she said yes so I'll head over there shortly.  I'm so tired of feeling screwy!  

Is it Spring yet?

6 comments:

Cathy said...

We must be on the same wavelengths.... I too have had that restless inability to focus for two days. I think part of it is the cloudy weather, and part is definitely that we just learned DH will have his back surgery on Monday. I know it'll help and he'll be fine (after the initial 5-day stay in hosp), but wow... I've had to double up on the meds... My friend Gerry K is coming next week (why don't you join us, LOL) and we'll play for three days, so that's something to look forward to. Must go do something.... maybe a nap?? Take care! Hugs, Cathy

Cathy said...

OH! how selfish of me...... I meant to tell you how much I love your trinket boxes!! Are you just covering utilitarian ones, or are they tins or ???? You sure churn out beautiful things. Hugs, Cathy

Sandy G said...

Pam, I LOVE the CQ trinket boxes. I can't decide which one I like the best. They are truly beautiful! Your work is amazing! Sorry you are not feeling quite right - one day at a time! :o) Tomorrow is a brand new day!

Dollightful said...

Hi Pam,

Love your new trinket boxes and was looking for them in your shp...perhaps uou have sold them already.
Hope you are feeling better tomorrow...this snow sure does not help us, does it?
hugs,
Cheryl

loulee said...

Your boxes are beautiful Pam.

Colleen Barnett said...

Oh My! love the trinket boxes! Stunning!

There is nothing worse than feeling restless. Even a good book doesn't hold your attention. Visiting your mum is probably the best cure for that, perhaps doing some baking with her.

Lucky you have her there to 'play' with. Enjoy your day honey.

Hugs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails