Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring At Kitty & Me!

Well, we may have more snow outside, but Spring is showing it's pretty little head here at Kitty & Me!

I spent the day taking photos of our newest creative endeavors.  Oh, and uploading photos.  Yes, that takes awhile on dial-up.  But I did a little project while I was waiting.  Velvet Strawberries:

Velvet Strawberries

These will part of an upcoming project.  You'll never guess what I'm going to do with them!  Stay tuned!

In the meantime, here is the sweetest little bunny pillow made by mom:

Bunny Pillow

These cute little chick do-dads are by mom as well:

Chick In Basket

Chicks In Nest

I just love them!  I have something coming soon with these little chicks too!  I'm just waiting on some more forgetmenot flowers!

Anyway, these Spring tags are my newest additions:

Spring Bunny Tags

Spring Chick Tags

There are 5 tags in each set.  I don't know which ones I like more.  The bunny's are vintage gold dresden foil.  I found them at an antique shop awhile back.  Sometimes it's hard for me to use some of my things that I've picked up in our junkin' travels but eventually I concede to using them.  I mean, why do I have them if I don't want to use them?

Anyway, I also made some pretty little glittered egg ornaments:

Pink Chicks On Eggs Ornaments

Yellow Chicks On Eggs Ornaments

These would be so cute on an Easter Egg tree! 

So, that was my day.  I made chicken soup and Scott just walked in the door.  My favorite time of day!  I just have to get the garlic bread ready to put in the oven.  He doesn't like to eat the minute he walks in.  He likes to unwind for a little while first.

In other news, Annie was the first to ask for the JCS Ornament magazine so Annie, it's yours!  Please email me with your address so I can get that in the mail for you.  I hope you enjoy it!

Well, I'm kind of tired now.  I started stitching Block #8 of my Garden Crazy Quilt but I want to get a little more stitching in on it before I share a progress photo with you.  I also have some lovely gifts that I received from 2 of my dear blog friends.  I'll share photos of those in the next day or so too!

Until then, have a good night!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Well I oohed and aahed over the pretty little strawberries (which look good enough to dip in chocolate btw)and then I scrolled down and oohed and aahed some more...and some more...and some more. Ahhh, spring at Kitty & Me is a wonderful thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, everything is so adorable. Love the fuzzy chick and the egg ornies!

- Sue

Related Posts with Thumbnails