Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

 

Yes, I made cupcakes!  These are Chocolate with Cream Cheese Frosting.  Yum!  Don't you just love pink?
My husband is taking me to a Flea Market this morning.  I'm on a quest for more old paper items.  I'm also looking for a metal magazine holder.  Something old and shabby.  Junking in one of my favorite things to do!  Of course I'm always on the look out for things can use on my Crazy Quilts and anything else that catches my fancy.  I love the thrill of the hunt and the thrill of the bargin!  I'll let ya'll know what I find.

For now, have a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

3 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Beautiful cupcakes! very tasty!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

mmmm....yummy looking! Looking forward to hearing how your junking trip went...hope you found some treasures.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Hope you found lots of treasures! I love the thrill of the hunt, too. Liking the looks of your blog redo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails