Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cat Doll Finishes & Update On Button Block #29

Just a quick update on Button Block #29:

Button Block 29

I expect to stitch on this some more later. I'd like to wrap a few more gifts first though and heaven knows, laundry is a never ending project! Anyway, the shamrock button is Czech glass. I found it on Ebay earlier this year. It's gorgeous in person! I'm thinking this needs a spider web in that bottom left-hand corner.

I also finished up these little cat dolls which are Christmas gifts:

2 Cat Dolls

Aren't these just too sweet? I have to make a few for myself. I can see a bunch of these little cats sitting in a basket. Perhaps in the sunroom in my new house!

If anyone would like to make one of these little cat dolls, there are still a few pre-sewn cats over in my Etsy shop. Some lace & finishing instructions are included.

I'm off to fold laundry and wrap gifts!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails