Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

CQ Mag Online

The new issue of CQ Mag Online is now available! I haven't had time yet to read through all of the articles but it looks quite promising!

One article that I'm looking forward to reading when I get back from running errands is titled, "Following In The Footsteps Of Civil War Era Crazy Quilters" by Sandra Pearce. As you know, I have a fascination with the Civil War.

There are several book reviews including Pat Winter's Gatherings book, which is still on my wish list! And my own book, "Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments" reviewed by Allison Aller:

Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments

My book covers my own special technique of working crazy quilt seams with charted borders and a product called Waste Canvas. The results are perfectly sized and spaced stitches, everytime! If you visit my blog regularly, and have seen my crazyquilting, this is how I do it and you can too! It's quite easy to do and it takes the guess work out of creating perfect and accurate stitches. If you are interested in my book, you can find it here in my Etsy shop.
If you would like to see some of my crazy quilt pieces worked with my Waste Canvas technique, you can find them here at my Flickr site.

If you haven't seen my current & ongoing project, "The Button Quilt Blocks" can be found here.

Speaking of stitching, I was tired when I got home yesterday and just didn't have the energy to stitch so I did some reading instead. I hope to have more energy for stitching this afternoon. My father is still doing well. Thank you again for your positive thoughts and well wishes.



2 comments:

Angie said...

Your work is beautiful and unique. Have you ever considered participating in an arts and craft show. I'm having one 6/21/08. Please contact me if you are interested.

~Julie~ said...

Hi Pam. I'm not a quilter (I think I have told you that before), but my mother is. I don't even own a sewing machine!!LOL I really do like that kitty though---it makes me smile! It looks like so much fun, but I don't have the coordination for intricate things. lol!

I just wanted to drop you a line here anyway. I saw that you said your dad is still doing well. I am glad he is recuperating, and I pray he continues to get better every day. =)


~Julie~

Related Posts with Thumbnails