Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Cubs Win!

Finally, I get to see the Cubs win in person! That was such a great game and they beat the Diamondbacks 6-2! I have to say though, 9 innings sure goes by a lot faster at the ballpark than it does on television. It seems like no sooner do we sit down, have a hotdog and then it's over. It was so wonderful and I'm still on cloud 9 over that win!

I did a bit of stitching Thursday night:

Squirrel

As you can see, my little guy has a tail now! I'll stitch on this some more later. Probably during the Cubs game at noon!

For now, I'm sewing. And have been since 7 am! I've pieced 2 more Comfort Cat dolls, an ornament and now I'm getting ready to do the side panels for my peacock quilt. After that, I'd like to sew up a block for my mom for Christmas.

1 comment:

Susan said...

If it were anyone but the Diamondbacks that they beat, I could cheer with you. =)

Sounds like you had a good sewing day, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails