Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Another Seascape Stitching Completed

I finished the stitching on this little project yesterday:

Under The Sea Cellphone Pouch

The colors are a bit muted because I used the scanner today rather than the camera. I'll have another photo for you when I get it sewn up.

I also worked on Maxine's quilt yesterday and will have another photo of that soon. I'm not sure what I'll work on next. As soon as I figure it out, I'll let you know!

3 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

How fresh! Beautiful piece. Makes me want to create an under water themed item........it has been way too long.

loulee said...

That was quick Pam!! It's very pretty.

Susan said...

Oh, lots of treasure in the seaweed! You really worked on this quickly. Your MIL will love it, I'm sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails