Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Transfers At The Needle's Excellency

For those of you who are into vintage transfers, it looks like Laren has aquired some new ones. Be sure to check out her "Sally Perkins" Vogart transfer. I have never seen this one here in the US and I've never heard of Sally Perkins. If anyone out there can shed some light on this, I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Laren said...

Pam,

I actually bought the Sally Perkins one last week from an online shop based in the USA. Must have just been good timing.

BTW, I am thinking about putting up a website which lists the Vogart patterns, what do you think?

Cheers,
Laren

Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh Laren, that would be great! I can help you as I have alot of them! But there's still some I'm looking for! Will post at your blog too.

Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails