Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Quick Update

Well, I don't have any photos for you at the moment. I didn't quite finish my vintage style apron yet. I still have 1 more motif stitch and I'll do that this afternoon while watching my Cubs Baseball game.

I do have a nice visual treat for you this coming week! I had my digi camera out earlier and I've taken some photos of......well, I guess you'll all have to check back to find out what I have to share! For those of you who are into aprons, linens, embroidery, cross stitch.....like I said, you'll have to stay tuned!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Pam, I am drooling in anticipation! I will go get some more of my stuff out soon - including Grandma's autograph book. There is some stunning artwork in there that I haven't put on my blog yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails