Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, July 01, 2005

Pams Challenge Block - yet another day!


PinkGreenBlock4
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, this block is coming along and I'm starting to like it better. I finished beading the leaves on the bottom applique and I changed the little red rosebud applique to a pink one. I like it better.
Then I added some leaves and tiny flowers to the vintage daisy applique at the top.
Not sure what to do next but I'll look at it for awhile and see what I can come up with. I'm thinking of outlining the flowers and some of the leaves in the cotton print with some metallic gold Kreinik, maybe #4 braid. I'll try it and see how it looks.

2 comments:

Linda said...

This piece is just so lovely - and I have enjoyed watching it grow (as I have the others). I am trying to define what is different about it - and I think it is somehow it is almost three-dimensional - maybe influenced by the choice of the centrepiece and the addition of thelace.

Quite different, and quite beautiful.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Thank you Linda. You know I haven't been pleased with it but the more I work on it, the better it looks to me. I'm thinking it will be just fine when I'm done with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails