Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, April 24, 2023

MOM

Just a quick note to let you know that my Etsy shop is now open again. I put it in vacation mode on the morning of April 4th. Late that evening my precious and beloved mother passed away. If you need anything from my shop, everything is now available again. Thanks, Pam

7 comments:

Anne Kirby said...

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your mom. Nothing prepares us for that. Please take care of yourself.

Sandra said...

I am sorry to read about your mother's passing away. Sincere condolences and hugs to you and your family.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Thank you so much Ladies. Pam

diamondc said...

Pamela: I am so sorry for your loss, I know it is hard I lost my Mother in 2017.
Gods Blessings
To you and your family

Catherine

Honeybee said...

I'm so very sorry you lost your mom. You'll be in my prayers.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Thank you everyone!! Pam

JustGail said...

Sorry about your Mom.

Related Posts with Thumbnails