Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, November 28, 2020

The Cinnamon Bear


The Cinnamon Bear - a sweet and charming old time radio show originally broadcast in 1937. Each of the 26 episodes are approx. 15 minutes long. This is a Christmas classic. Listen to 1 episode each day starting today and finishing on Christmas Eve. 

The Cinnamon Bear

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfPhisoXl8jvuij8NVdv_8gHIUUJnwzfw

2 comments:

Momma Bear said...

OMG! now there is a blast! I used to listen to the Cinnamon bear on WFMT classical radio in Chicago every christmas, when I was little as my mom and Grandmother did when they were little!
I haven't thought about it in years!
My kids would listen before bed when they were little so it's still a family tradition.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Momma Bear, I was born and raised in Chicago too! I heard it on WFMT as well! And in the early years, on WGN!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails