Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 07, 2020

Never Ending Sampler Stitch Along Facebook Group

Just a quick note everyone, I'm combining the NES Facebook Group with the Fans Of Kitty And Me Designs Facebook group.  

Please join as the bands for the upcoming Panel 7 will be posted there.

Panel 7 will start sometime in the Fall.  I'm in the very slow process of moving to my new house so the next panel will start as soon as I can get settled.

1 comment:

JustGail said...

Does this mean the bands will not be posted here any more? If going FB only, I'll be sad, OTOH it will be one less project to try and keep up with... Hope your move is going well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails