Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine for Sale

I'm looking for someone to take over Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine.   My cross stitch work completely dominates my time so the magazine is for sale.

If anyone is interested in taking it over, please email me.  The Autumn 2020 issue will be my final publication.


2 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Wishing you well
Prayers someone can carry on the magazine

Createology said...

Thank you sew very much for producing CQ Quarterly and sharing your love and expertise of Crazy Quilting. I have been very grateful and even tried CQ embroidery. Blessings Dear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails